Pre-Seasoned Hand Forged Wok Spatula 38 cm
- Hand made from high-purity 2.1mm thick wrought iron
- comes with a blue-grey natural protective coating to prevent rust and corrosion. The ladle is sealed with a blend of natural oils at intense heat. Allowing the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the carbon steel. This unique process creates a strong, durable non-stick coating that would take many months of at home use to achieve.
- Sturdy one piece construction which means there’s no more loose or broken handle. Features a hole in the handle for easy hanging and storage when not using
- The ladle grips have a tapered shape and are easy to hold. This wok hoak is made to fit the curve of the Real Classic woks and frying pans, provides adequate distance to prevent getting burnt while offering control to flip foods easily.
A spatula is a fundamental accessory for stir&fry technique. It is perfectly shaped to reach the bottom of a 35cm wok, while your hand won’t burn. This spatula is very handy. As every Mammafong item, it is built to last, made of high-grade stainless steel: no rust, bending or breaking.
This spatula is handcrafted and pre-seasoned by master craftsmen in Guangdong. it is 38 cm long, the the handle fit comfortably in your hand. This spatua is specially shaped for turning foods in a wok. The shape was carefully crafted so it reaches into the bottom of our wok and it is long enough to protect your hand from burning. The perfect addition to your go-to woking tools!
Our pre-seasoned wok spatula comes with a blue-grey natural protective coating to prevent rust and corrosion. By applying an intense high heat with natural oil treatment in the manufacturing process, our pre-seasoned spatula are out-of-the-box nonstick and ready to use. Our wok spatula is made from carbon steel (low carbon iron) and therefore reactive, so it won’t stay blue - it will darken and patina as you cook. With continue use, your spatula will improve with age & use, developing a beautiful, black, non-stick patina and add authentic flavour to your cooking.
Hand made from high-purity 2.1mm thick carbon steel (low carbon iron), our pre-seasoned wok turner comes with a blue-grey natural protective coating to prevent rust and corrosion. With proper care and maintenance, your Mammafong wok can give you a lifetime of delicious meals to follow!
- super-durable, cannot bend by hand
- sturdy one piece construction
- practical design
- material: wrought iron
- length: 38cm
- width: 10 cm
- depth: 0,2 cm
- weight: appr. 0.5
- color: dark navy
How to get woking
Clean and care for your wok utensil
- Hand wash only. NOT dishwasher safe
- Do not soak in water over long period
- Dry thoroughly immediately after washing.
- Lightly oil to protect it from rust.
- Repeat seasoning if required
What to do when it starts to rust?
Sometimes in humid conditions or if it hasn't been use regularly, your utensil may develop rust. This is the nature of a natural material like iron and it is absolutely normal. Just give it a good clean and re-season it.